Ever had a tangy-sugary orange peel candy as a moody desert at some cloudy or soggy part of the day? Or got your face pack over when you’ve to move out at this very moment? Need not worry, If you’re an orange.
Let’s have a look at some amazing unknown facts about uses of orange peel for skin
But before knowing uses of orange peel for skin.
What Are The Benefits of Orange Peels
Florida’s national fruit orange is a notable fruit worldwide. With no doubt, juicy orange, both as a flavour and a fruit wins heart at a single bite. Below is the answer to what are the benefits of orange peels
- Rich in vitamin C
- Save skin from effects of direct sun
- Regulates blood sugar level
- Lowers cancer risks
- Enhance skin tone
The Uses of Orange Peels
Here’s some unknown & useful facts about an orange and it’s peel:
- Significantly the fruit is commercially dominant for chefs when it comes to the tongue – friendly tangy-sweet orange recipes.
- Being rich in vitamins and calcium and plant compounds like polyphenols, an orange peel can be a master cure for type 2 diabetes, obesity, and Alzheimer’s.
- Chilled orange juice (with a pinch of black salt) on summer days can be compared to a blessing to the soul and taste.
- Orange peels are used for preparing juicy and colorful orange candies preferred by all ages.
- Benefits of orange peel powder for skin. Dry the peels under the sun, crush and powder them. Your Ayurvedic natural face powder and face mask are ready.
- Spray a pinch of orange powder into your red tea, it not only adds on taste but also enhances its color.
- The two types of orange – sweet & sour are two different citrus species – citrus × Sinensis & citrus × Aurantium respectively.
- The notable & healthy orange juice is the most preferred orange juice in America
- There are more than 590 varieties of orange.
- 2 or 3 oranges per day can maintain your vitamin C balance in the body.
- The fruit has no difference in its name and its color.
FAQ About Uses of Orange peel For Skin
How to use fresh orange peel for the face?
Vitamin C-rich fruit orange is known for its healing from direct sun. By following these simple steps, you may get healthy natural orange powder much better than chemically modified one, available in the market. Uses of orange peel powder for skin have some simple steps. Let’s see
Take an orange
Remove the peels
dry it under the sun till the peels become stiff and rigid
After one day, put all the peels into the mixer jar
Opening the jar cap, as you can see the hard peels have got crushed into the fine powder.
Store it in a separate container (you may use it till this date of the next year)
These were the steps on how to use fresh orange peel for the face
What are the uses of orange peel powder for the face?
The orange powder can be beneficial both as a face pack as well as a face powder. As per studies, uses of orange peel powder or face mask thrice per week has got more advantages than any other facial creams or masks. But still there are some don’ts for Uses of orange peel powder for face
There are some ‘don’ts’ of benefits of orange peel powder for skin.
don’t take a sunbath using an orange peel face mask
Don’t use orange peel powder more than an year ( that was prepared more than an year ago)
Avoid using orange peel powder for face masks if you are allergic to it.
You should not use an orange face mask more than 5 times a week.
These were some beneficial uses of orange peel for face and some don’ts that you must follow while using an orange face mask or powder.
Can I use orange peel daily?
Oh yes, peels of oranges can be used daily. Having more antioxidants than the fruit, the peels act more efficiently in one’s health issues.
What orange peels are good for?
Orange peels majorly have anticancer properties & can also protect from a lot of diseases. Polyphenol containing orange peels is a great rescue element to the orange eaters.
The Final Lines
Vitamin C-rich citrus lime, an orange is a favorite fruit of one and all. From orange cakes, candies, and cookies to flavor red tea and a 10-minute face mask, the uses of orange are diverse.
In the above blog, we talked about the uses of orange peel for skin and some unknown facts. With so many benefits, an orange is as beneficial as an apple a day.
It not only enhances your skin tone but also keeps you safe from the risk of cancer and diabetes type 2. Even the surgeon advises having an orange daily to the obesity patients.
For people who are allergic, we advise you to use or have an orange only under the supervision of your dietitian or physician.